CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Expecting Baby Number Three

Found out this weekend we are expecting baby number 3 for me!!! I am happily suprised to say the least. Once the shock wore off, I am getting down to business with picking out a Midwife to assist me through the birth.

Sporty wasn't too happy with the news, and accused me of playing a mean joke on him. He even went as far as asking if he can pee on a test to see if they work or not.

Hubby is incredibly happy, he got on the phone withing hours calling friends and family. He keeps asking me who do I think the baby will look like, considering Sporty and Yum-Yum both look like me. I am sure he is praying for a child to look like him.

I will keep yall posted on the progress.

1 comment: