CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Party Over Here, Ain't Nothing Over There -Pic Heavy

We hosted a Baby Shower Saturday Sept. 12th 2009. And had a blast! I have learned that no baby shower is complete without a fierce game of Charades !

We decorated Onsies for the baby to be.
I made the chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered oreos and Eliane and I made chocolate lollipops. Millie and I painted over 100 butterflies, we had butterfly picture frames, wind charms & sun catchers.
Elaine decorated the umbrella.
Now on to Charades!



Mikes card was sailboat.
Whatchu know about the standup worm!






Even the mommy to be got into it.

My hubby acting out a onsie!!


Midway through the babies couldn't hang.


Vote for my blog Mommy Sasha on Mom Blog Network

No comments: