CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Standing In Death



I am not quite sure how creepy this would be, shoot I am not even sure I would attend the wake. If my homie died (especially if it was still a mystery) I don't know if I could stand the sight of walking into his mothers house to mourn, only to see him propped up in the corner.


As a mom, I would think I would want to carry out my child's last wishes, but umm I don't know. To me he looks like a party straggler, you know the one who just doesn't want to leave. Rather than a tragic end to a very young life.


Angel Pantoja Medina was found under a bridge in Puerto Rico, he had always said that he wanted to stand in death. WTF - what kind of life was he living that at 24 y/o he knew he wanted to be gangsta at his own funeral. Shit, what if he face was blown off instead, would he still have wanted to stand in death and scare the bejesus out of his mother.

No comments: