CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl Weekend

So this past Sunday was an All American Blast, with the Superbowl happening.I had about 12 people over for snacks and finger food and it was an absolute blast, the only real problem I had is that I left both of my cameras at my aunts house in New Jersey the night before, and had to rely on a friend to take photos.

We had a great spread, I made my family famous fried chicken, baked macaroni and cheese and a tuna macaroni salad that was literally made up on the spot (and was oooh soo awe some) for the snacking part I had a mini taco bar set up with some borrowed fondue pot to keep the melts cheese for the tacos and nachos nice and melty, and a spread of all kinds of toppings for the taco meat. It was a nice looking table and cost me very little since most of the ingredients could be bought when on sale and are either freezable or shelf stable.

I still have no idea who won or how or why for that matter because I am much more of a food fan than I am a football or any other sports fan for that matter. And I spent most of my time in the kitchen with my girlfriends gossiping and talking baby and kids talk than I did sitting in the living room with the men fold.

I am currently waiting for my friend to send me the photos she took so that I can post them here.
Vote for my blog Mommy Sasha on Mom Blog Network

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I just found your comment! Thanks so much for visiting!!