CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Long Month Run Down

The last month has been a complete blur for me. We planned two birthday parties for our littlest one. One for adults who wanted to help him celebrate and the other for the children in the family.

Had lots of family drama ( my family that is)..... I believe that family is amazing and is unconditional. BUT you do not have to like your family as a whole or even in lumps, take each individual as they are.

Then there was Easter Sunday. To be done at my house. The invite when out as following DINNER WILL BE SERVED PROMPTLY AT 6PM....... So please ask me why the in-laws showed up at 8:30pm ON A SUNDAY. Knowing that DH wakes up at 4:30 AM to go to work. Then did not leave until a little after midnight.

I will be posting pics in the next few entries.

No comments: