CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Early Invite At BzzAgent

I received my first early invite over a BzzAgent.com. As in my previous postings I hate cleaning my apartment so much that I must clean something everyday. If not I know I will be sending myself and my family down a very cluttered and grimey existence.

I cant wait to receive my package of Pledge Multi-Surface cleaners. I plan on having a cleaning tips party, I am thinking of creating take home Cd's. I will create housecleaning charts, recipes for great homemade Eco friendly cleaning recipes and lots of organizational tips.

I will keep you guys posted on the put come of the party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL - I can totally replate to the "need to clean a little every day" idea ... it's SO not something I put first ever and with 3 kids, things can get pretty messy very quickly!

Andrea