CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The years fly by...

Yum Yum is going to be 2 in a few weeks, and I swear I just had him yesterday.

Currently we are planning 2 birthday parties for him, one in the apartment and the other in a Party Zone kids play place.

We tried to get around the two parties but realized if we have one big one (meaning all who we know - family and close friends = 50 people not including kids), it would cost way more than having two smaller ones.

We decided to split up the parties a family orientated party at the house with aunts, uncle and older cousins. Making this party semi pot luck. So that our older famiy memembers and friend without children can come and help us celebrate his day.

And then for family and friends with children under 7 (there are 15 kids in our family alone under 7) we will have a party in the Party Zone. I am appreciating the Party Zone, simply because all I have to do is show up at the appointed time and leave by a certain time. No hassels with setting up or cleaning up. I am a guest at my own party, I get all the glory of seeing my baby play with his friends and family.I don't even have to keep my eye trained on him because3 young girls look after the kids, climbing through the jungle gym and organizing games with the children. I can sit and be pretty with my big ol' pregnant belly.

Now for the house party mmmmmmmm Not to excited, I have to clean & decorate, and stock up the fridge with juices and soda. I then have to hope people arrive and leave by a decent time, then I have to clean again.


Vote for my blog Mommy Sasha on Mom Blog Network

No comments: