CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cake Decorating Anyone

The last few weeks has really revolved around cooking and baking for me. Not that I am complaining, I am just shocked that I actually found the time to fit in a few Red Velvet cakes, almost 60 cupcakes, a few cobblers and an apple pie. Along with only having to cook 3 days and having almost 3 weeks worth of food either on standby in the fridge for heat and serve or in the freezer to pop in the oven when needed.

I am actually enjoying the time that I have created for myself, I am working on my own butt crease in our sofa!

Anyway since I have had so much fun baking I decided I would like to see about broadening my horizons in the pastry field. I was thinking of acquiring some decent cookie cutters, more baking dishes and moulds, maybe a lazy susan some spatulas and other odds and ends to make my baking a bit easier and more enjoyable.

So browsing around I came across Michaels craft site and they are offering 50% off during the month of March for a 4 week course in cake decorating. For a the very small fee of $22.50 I have signed up and I cannot wait.

I have found myself day dreaming of fondant and buttercream frosting, moist German Chocolate cake with a creamy Hazelnut filling......... ahhh I cannot wait until March 7th.
I'll let you know how it works out!



Vote for my blog Mommy Sasha on Mom Blog Network

No comments: