CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Super Mom Gives Birth To Octuplets

A might women in Bellflower, CA was given birth to the worlds second set of live-born octuplets!!!
How amazing is that! She apparently gave birth yesterday Jan 26th 2007 to 6 Boys and 2 Girls, they weighted between 1.0 lbs and 3.4 lbs, and according to the report they were only expecting 7.

Now I love to watch the TLC Channel and since I am currently pregnant I have a thing for the baby series. I remember one episode where I woman gave birth to multiples and jokingly asked the doctors during the C-section to please check for one more, lol. Well in this case there was ONE MORE!!!

I can't say how proud and happy I am for the mom and dad. I hope that they have created an awesome support group of family, friends and others. I am sure they will need all the help they can get.

No comments: